Jo Travers is a dietitian registered with the Health & Care Professions Council with a First Class BSc (Hons) degree in Human Nutrition & Dietetics, and she is a spokesperson for the British Dietetic Association.
- RT @StrokeAssocLDN: Thank you to @LDNnutritionist for giving advice on what to eat when training for long distance running. Making sure our…9 hours ago
- Thanks for the mention! StrokeAssocLDN: Thank you to @LDNnutritionist for giving advice on what to eat when trainin… https://t.co/G5LWrA83SZ9 hours ago
- Tesco launch a new vegan ready meal range and customers are loving it https://t.co/bl5xWiX4mf2 days ago
- Is blue matcha the same as green matcha, and is it actually any good? Find my answers in the @MetroUK today. https://t.co/4NTxTYJ16s2 days ago
- RT @fad3nutrition: ♀️ https://t.co/BrFavLQRlo3 days ago